6 May 2016

Look Incredible Box, May 2016.


I tried the Look Incredible box back in February but I couldn't justify having two beauty boxes every month. I decided to stick with just getting the Cohorted box.

Well, times have changed and last month, I cancelled my Cohorted subscription and started my Look Incredible one again! I went with the standard box rather than the deluxe one purely to save a few quid and while, yes, the deluxe box looks amazing... So is the standard one! (Also that 'saving a few quid' went down the drain with the recent launch of the Little Known Box. Has anyone else subscribed?)

The Look Incredible standard box is £18.99 plus £2.50 postage.



Claire's Nail polish set. (RRP £9)
A product I won't be keeping. Does anyone over the age of 14 even shop at Claire's Accessories?! These would make a nice little gift though.



Bellapierre Kabuki Brush (RRP £22.50)
This brush is so soft! It's a nice little addition to my make up brushes and I'm sure I'll be getting some use out of it.


Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Eye Primer (RRP £15)
I've never tried any Korres products before so this is something I'm excited about! This is supposedly crease resistant and long lasting with a matte finish. The card included in the box also says that it minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to provide softer skin. I'm at the age where I'm starting to notice fine lines around my eyes so this primer sounds good to me!



BareMinerals Ready Blush in The French Kiss (RRP £22)
This is my favourite product from the box. It's been a while since I've had a new blusher to play around with and I've heard nothing but good things about BareMinerals' blushers. The French Kiss is a bright pink shade which probably wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, but it sure is mine! It's very similar to the shade of my most reached for blush from Sleek, maybe this will be my most reached for now... We shall see! Very, very pleased with this.


Mac Patent Polish Lip Pencil in Clever (RRP £17.50)
Oh look, a product that I received in my Cohorted box last month... And I got it in the exact same shade! I'm gutted, I would have loved this in a different shade as I've already used the one I got last month quite a lot. As it is, this has been given away to my mum on the understanding she'll give me some money to buy myself something else from MAC instead. Everyone's a winner! I may already have my eye on one of the new Brooke Candy lipsticks...

I'm very impressed with this box. It's less money than Cohorted's box but the standard of the products is actually better!

Are you subscribed to Look Incredible? What do you think of this month's products?

Don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin to stay up to date with new posts.

Danni
x


No comments:

Post a Comment