23 May 2016

Cohorted box, May 2016.



If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that I cancelled my Cohorted subscription last month, making this my last box. This box was going to go one of two ways. I was either going to be so impressed that I'd regret cancelling or I'd be disappointed yet again. It's the latter. May's box contains four products, of which I'm only really excited about one... £35 well spent!


In my post for last month's Cohorted box, I touched briefly on the point that something had been wrong with every single box I'd had, whether that was the box being late, products missing or even just errors with the booklet. This month? The booklet contents is missing a product that is in the box, listing another product entirely. It lists Too Faced Selfie Powders as one of the products. I would have preferred this over the product that seemingly replaced it but I'm assuming this is a similar scenario to the one that occurred with February's box and the Pixi combo crayon.




The Balm Balm Voyage Vol. 2 Palette (RRP £37.50)
I was gutted to see this palette in the box as I already have it! I picked this up last month for £16.99 at TK Maxx and they still have these in stores still. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful palette but it's so easy to pick this up for a discounted price already that it just seems a but of a cop out to include this. I'm sure I'm not the only person who received the box who felt this way.



Hourglass Opague Rouge in Riviera (RRP £23)
This is the only product I could muster up some excitement for and even that dwindled slightly when I saw the shade. I'm going to keep it and I will wear it, but I wish I'd got the red or pink one instead! I'm loving liquid lipsticks at the moment (Isn't everyone?!) so this will be a nice addition to my collection.



Jimmy Choo EDT 4.5ml (RRP £10?!)
How cute is this? This mini of the Jimmy Choo perfume even comes in a mini version of the full size perfume! I have a hard time believing the stated RRP of this as while it is a big sample, it's still a sample!


HJ Manicure nail polish in Lavendar (RRP £9.50)
I' never heard of this brand before but this nail polish is cruelty free and vegan friendly. I'm not much of a nail polish girl so this just doesn't take my fancy. I'm sure this will get passed on to someone who will love it!

Sorry Cohorted. It's not you, it's me. You're just not doing it for me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment