3 May 2016

April Empties.


Another month, another empties. I'm definitely getting into a routine when it comes to these posts! Every month I'm still surprised that I have enough products to actually do an empties.

Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Ultra-Shine Daily Super Shampoo
This will always be my go to shampoo, it just smells so freaking good! I love Soap & Glory as a brand in general, they just can't do no wrong in my eyes. The scents, the packaging, they have it all. When it comes to body scrubs and shower gels, I have other brands I like to use as well as Soap & Glory but I will always remain faithful to this shampoo. I haven't tried any other shampoos in over a year just because I love this so much!

Nivea Pearl & Beauty Anti-Perspirant
The same as my February empties. I've been trying out another Nivea anti-perspirant as well as this one but it didn't match up to this one at all!



Lush Milky Bath Bubble Bar
I'm making it my mission to get through my Lush bath products before buying any more. This was the first time I'd used Milky Bath and I loved it. My skin felt super soft after my bath, I will definitely be buying another one.

Lush Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar
I used the full bar on one bath, I should have used it over two as it created so many bubbles! I'm sad I won't be able to pick up another one of these anytime soon as this was a part of the Valentines range.


Elemis Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Eye Masks
I got two of these in the February Cohorted box and I've only just used one. I'm definitely getting to the age where I'm noticing the fine lines around my eyes so these came in handy and I'm glad I have another one left to use. The masks felt nice and cooling against my skin and I could see an improvement after using them.

Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamon Day Cream & Night Cream
I bought these two creams at the same time so they ran out together too! I love Simple products. I suffer from sensitive skin so it is always a go to brand for me. These creams are so moisturising and thick, something I love as I have quite dry skin. The day cream also has SPF 15.

Have you tried any of these products? What have you used up in April?

Don't forget you can now follow me on Bloglovin to stay up to date with new posts.

Danni
x

No comments:

Post a Comment