3 July 2017

Look Incredible Deluxe Box, June 2017.


Look Incredible is my favourite beauty box on the market, which is why I've stuck with this company for over a year now. They offer two different boxes, a standard and a deluxe. I've tried both and realised that the deluxe box is the one for me! The deluxe box costs £35 per month on a subscription basis, with postage included in that price. The products inside are always high end and full size, no sample sizes here!


The products are always packaged nicely and if there is anything that could break on the way to it's destination, Look Incredible make sure it's wrapped securely in bubble wrap. That being said, I did receive one damaged product this month. All it took was one email and Look Incredible sent me a replacement in a speedy manor. As a company, customer service is something I have to rate them highly on, unlike some other beauty box companies I can think of. Let's take a look at this month's line up!


Decleor Aromessance Neroli Hydrating Night Balm (RRP £36)
I really like the sound of this product, though I've never tried this brand before. It's supposed to purify and balance the skin whilst locking in moisture. Anything that promises to help my skin feel more hydrated is a yes from me. Look Incredible state the RRP of this as £28 but it actually costs £36 on the Decleor website, which basically covers the cost of the whole box in one product!


Nars Matte Multiple in Exumas (RRP £25)
This was the damaged product I mentioned earlier so I was happy to receive a replacement as this is such a gorgeous colour. The idea of using cream products on my cheeks scares me a bit so I love the fact that this can be used on the lips as well.


Chanel Creme Lipstick in Aura (RRP £28)
Is this not one of the most beautiful nude shades you've ever seen?! I'm officially in love with this lipstick, it's probably one of the nicest I've ever received in a beauty box. The formula is so creamy, I just can't get enough of it. This has become my go to on work days.


Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (RRP £19)
The mascara that needs no introduction! I already own a travel size of this but I hadn't gotten round to trying it yet. I can't complain about getting a full size because if the hype if anything to go by, I'm going to love this mascara.

L-R: Nars Exumas blended out, Chanel Aura.



Spa Retreats Moisture Rich Bath Cream
This wasn't on the product card so this is a cheeky bonus. The other four products add up  to a total over £100 so it was generous of Look Incredible to add this too. I love a good bath cream and this is probably my favourite out of all the Spa Retreats products that have been included over the last few months.

What do you think to June's deluxe box?

No comments:

Post a Comment