27 July 2017

Look Incredible Deluxe Box, July 2017.



Look Incredible is my favourite company when it comes to beauty box subscriptions. They offer a standard box at £25 and a deluxe box at £35. I've been having the deluxe box for about a year now and I'm still loving it. All the products are full size, so there's no samples here!


BareMinerals Blemish Remedy Mattifying Prep Gel (RRP £22)
I really like the fact that I haven't had to buy any primers in the last year as this subscription has kept me nicely stocked up. This is a nice primer but I wouldn't say it's one of my favourites I've tried.


UTan & Tone Coconut Tanning Water (RRP £17.99)
I'm going to be honest here, self tanning scares the crap out of me. I'm very pale and the few times I've tried to use gradual tanners haven't turned out the best so the idea of using tan on my face... It's enough to have me quaking in my boots. That being said, I have been using an enhance and glow body lotion recently, and while it isn't giving me a tan as such, I definitely don't look like Casper the friendly ghost anymore! It does say that this mist can be used under makeup as a primer or afterwards as a setting spray which does sound more up my street so if I get brave, I'll be reaching for this.


Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Funfetti (RRP £30)
Oh my god, this might be the cutest blush I've ever laid my eyes on. The packaging reminds of the polly pockets I played with as a child and the design on the blush is adorable. I'm almost afraid to use this and ruin the bunnies.



Dior Diorific Mat Lipstick in 504 Magique (RRP £29.50)
I love this shade, it's a beatiful orangey red which is something I would choose myself so I'm very happy with this. The packaging is very heavy... And awkward, this isn't going to fit in my lipstick stand!

top - bottom: Too Faced Blush, Dior Magique

What do you think to this month's offering?

No comments:

Post a Comment