14 November 2016

Product Empties #5.



I've gotten few a fair things for this empties post, including a few of my all time favourites.


Lush Fizzbanger Bath Bomb
This was my first ever time using Fizzbanger and I loved it. The scent, the colour, the Bang label inside... what's not to like?!

Lush Butterbear Bath Bomb
Probably Lush's most adorable looking bath bomb and a total bargain at under £2. I used this with Magic wand for a gorgeous bath.

Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb
Always a lush repurchase for me! It turns your bath into the most gorgeous blue colour with glitter and popping candy.

Lush Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment Bath Oil
When it comes to Lush Bath oils, I prefer Floating Island but picked this up as it shares it's scent with Snow Fairy. Leaves your skin super soft and turns the water a peachy pink colour.

Lush Heart Throb Bubbleroon
I picked this up from the kitchen section of Lush. I believe this first made an appearance for Valentines 2015 but only returned in the kitchen and Oxford Street this year. This made a massive amount of bubbles and would be something I'd like to use again.


Thumbs Up Designer Nail Wraps
I got these in a subscription box and was interested in trying them out. I hadn't used nail wraps before but they were easy to apply and had a nice design. They went a but wrinkly on my nail after I applied a top coat so I'm not sure what went wrong!

Avon Magix Face Perfector
This is one of my favourite primers and I already have a new tube ready to go! It creates a nice base for foundation and definitely reduces the appearance of my pores.

Marc Jacobs Lola EDT
I got this sample in a Cohorted box a while ago. This scent is not for me, I really disliked it! Thumbs down.

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
This is hands down my favourite drugstore foundation and one I buy again & again. I have the palest shade and true to name, it matches my skin tone perfectly.

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub
I get super dry lips, especially in winter, so lip scrubs are an essential. I prefer the bubblegum one, which I've bought now this one has ran out.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I normally flick between using this or L'oreal's micellar water. Absolute essential and already repurchased!

Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Shampoo
I love the scent of this shampoo and it's one of my absolute faves. Love the fact you can buy this in a mini travel size now too.

Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodourant
I mean, what can I really say? It does it's job!

Elemis Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Eye Masks
I've had few of these out of beauty boxes and I like using them but for the price, this isn't something I would buy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment