20 November 2016

Look Incredible Box, November 2016.


The November Look Incredible box was waiting for me when I got home from a few days away and it was my first box since I made the decision to change back from the deluxe box to the standard box. After seeing the contents of both boxes, I honestly feel like I made the right decision, though the lineup of the deluxe box is still impressive... Much better than last month.


Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (RRP £19)
This is one pricey lip balm! I got the Passion lip treatment which is a tinted lip balm, which leaves a sheer wash of red which is appropriate considering how near we are to christmas now! From seeing other posts on this box, some people got  tinted ones and some got the normal lip treatment. I'm definitely going to use this but I would have preferred the non-tinted one.


Lord & Berry Lipstick Crayon in Diva (RRP £10)
This is the first Lord & Berry product I've ever tried but I really like it so far. Diva is a dark plum colour, the sort of shade I'd have picked out myself if I had a choice so I was very pleased.


No 7 Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum (RRP £14.99)
This is a product I'll be passing onto my mum as it's supposed to reduce wrinkles and age spots.


Spa Retreats Indulgence Moisturising Body Cream (RRP £16)
Another product I'll be passing on. Rose scents are not for me at all. This is a massive tub so while not for me, it's nice to see this in the box.


Korres Sunflower & Evening Primrose Eyeshadow in Bronze Brown (RRP £10)
I love the shade of this eyeshadow. This is my second Korres product in a Look Incredible box and I've been impressed with both.


The total value of November's box falls at just under £70, which is amazing considering the box costs £21.49 including postage. What did you think to this month's offering?

No comments:

Post a Comment