27 September 2016

Look Incredible Deluxe Box, September 2016.



Another month has passed by, which means it's time for another Look Incredible box. It's definitely my favourite part of the month! I was a bit disappointed this month, not with the products themselves but with the fact there's only four products instead of the usual five!




Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Matte Lip Stain in Lovely (RRP £18.50)
Let's start with the product that I haven't decided if I like or not yet! This lip crayon is matte yet promises to boost lip moisture by 6000%. Sorry, not buying it! It's not as drying as other matte products, I will say that but it definitely didn't boost any moisture for me! Also, not a colour I would have chosen personally. Smells nice and minty though.

L-R: Too Faced eyeliner, Tarte lip stain.


Too Faced Bulletproof Eyeliner in White Lie (RRP £19)
I don't own any white eyeliners so this is a nice little addition for me. I'll definitely be using this in my waterline to make my eyes look bigger and I might try it all over my lid as as an eyeshadow base. Happy with this!


BareMinerals Deep Cleansing Foam (RRP £20)
As far as I can tell, this seems to be a discontinued product but that doesn't mean I'm unhappy with this being in the box! I'll definitely be trying this, I just have a lot of other skincare to get through first!


Too Faced Selfie Powders (RRP £32)
Another Too Faced product! Too Faced are one of my favourite brands so I'm definitely not complaining. As soon as I saw this wrapped in bubblewrap in the box, I knew it was a palette of some kind so I was very excited. I'm looking forward to trying this, Moon River especially. I've seen all different kinds of reviews for this product so it'll be interesting to see how I like it. I might do a full post just on this after I've tried it.

So four products with a total value of £89.50. The standard box's value came in at £80 I think so there isn't a big difference but the standard box had five products. It's making me consider restarting my subscription to the standard box so I'll have both... I'll wait until someone posts a photo next month to make up my mind!

Do you have any boxes from Look Incredible? What did you think to this month's offering?

No comments:

Post a Comment