22 March 2019

Glossybox, March 2019



Glossybox are on a roll this year. March marks another sold out month and it's easy to see why. Glossybox offers one of the best value beauty boxes on the market for only £10 a month or £8.50 per month if you opt to go for a year's worth of boxes over 12 payments. Block subscriptions are also available. Postage costs £3.25 per box and you can track your box through each step of the delivery process.

But what's in March's box? Contents can vary but here's what I got in mine...





Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip Creme in Coral Stone (Full size RRP £20)

"Feel like a goddess with one of Bellapierre's full coverage, high impact liquid lipsticks. Its creamy formula glides on effortlessly and dries instantly for a gorgeous matte finish. Best of all, the colour payoff  lasts for hours without needing a touchup."


That shade! There were various shades available and I'm so pleased with this one! I agree with the claims about the staying power, I've swatched it and it hasn't budged all day. The best item in this month's box!




BYBI Plumper Lip Balm (Full size RRP £9)

"Boasting a thick and creamy formula, this plumping lip balm restores and protects dry lips, leaving them soft, smooth and healthy. It also contains hints of peppermint and capsicum that plump your pout and enhance its natural shape."

I always find lip balms handy to throw in a handbag so I'm glad of any to add to my stash. This one is natural and vegan, even the packaging is biodegradable. 




Essence Glow to Go Illuminating Setting Spray (Full size RRP £3.30)

"This illuminating setting spray not only stops your makep from smudging, but it boasts fine light-reflecting particles that will give you a glowing complexion in seconds. Spray it 30cm from your face for a confidence-boosting shimmer that lasts all day!"

I love a dewy finish  so I'm pleased to get this setting spray over some of the others that were available. The small size will also make it handy for travelling. It's inexpensive too so I won't hesitate to repurchase this.





Laritzy Cosmetics Dew Pot in Utopia (Full size RRP £15.30)


"This smooth and blendable highlighter provides a dewy radiance that lasts all day. It's formulated with ultrafine shimmer that accentuates your features and enhances all skin tones. Apply to your cheekbones, brow bones and cupid's bow for a rosy lit-from-within glow."

I'm going to pass on this. We've been getting a lot of Laritzy products over the last year and I haven't found them to be that great. Plus, all skin tones?! This highlighter isn't going to work for my pale skin, maybe as a cream blush but not for a highlight.




Toni & Guy Radiant Rose Illuminating Hair Perfume (Handbag size RRP £8.25)

"Your hair is the crown you wear everyday, so give it an extra boost with this glittery hair perfume. Mist it over your locks after styling to enhance it's natural fragrance, smoothness, sparkle and shine."

I've never used a hair perfume before but I tried this out and Glenn commented how nice my hair smelt. So, it definitely works! I can't see myself using it a lot but it'll be nice to use for special occasions.



The sneak peak for April's box is the Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask. I've received this before in a Birchbox but I'm still yet to try it out. Fingers crossed I end up liking it!


What do you think to March's box? Have you tried any of these products before?

Danni
x

4 comments:

  1. Omg I just ADORE the glossy box! I’ve been getting them for at least 8/9 months now and absolutely love every single box! They put such good products in there! I love the essence spray, but I got the gym version of yours! And the lip balm! Absolutely loveee the products every time!

    Isobel x

    New post: http://www.fashionistachic.co.uk/2019/03/hair-taking-care-of-my-ash-blonde-hair.html?m=0
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    New video: https://youtu.be/lLCvUz3x3Nc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I tried other beauty boxes but they were never as consistent as glossybox. X

      Delete
  2. I always find Glossybox very hit and miss for me personally. I've subscribed to them quite a lot over the last 3 years. I usually have it for a few months, then unsubscribe for a bit. I like to switch my beauty boxes up so it doesn't get too boring. :) Looks like the March box was a pretty good one. :)

    Sarah 🌺 || Boxnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been ages since I last got a Glossybox and used to love them. It was great for discovering new brands and trying new products that you wouldn't normally find. Awesome post!

    Shannon x
    www.shanylou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete