28 December 2017

Glossybox, December 2017.


Since cancelling my Look Incredible subscription, I'd been in two minds whether I wanted to try another beauty box. I did subscribe to Dollibox but my first box was their last ever box, so that relationship ended before it even really began! I looked at both Glossybox and Birchbox as they are of a similar price and Glossybox won out for me.

December's box was my first box and I also got a Secret Santa box for free as I signed up using the code SANTA. The secret santa boxes will be a past glossybox and I got the October 2016 box. I actually received the free box before my normal box and I really liked the mix of products I got in it. The products inside included a primer, a lipstick, a facial scrub, a cheek stain, a body oil and a shampoo. Four out of the six products were full size, with a value totalling around the £60 mark and I got them all for free!

But onto the December box! I had to wait a to receive this as it actually got lost and never made it to my house but Glossybox's customer service team quickly sorted this and sent me a replacement.

From what I've seen, the contents can vary but I'm not sure how they decide what products each subscriber gets.


Kryolan Eyeshadow Primer (Full size RRP £18.30)
I've never heard of this brand before but that is the beauty of subscription boxes. I haven't tried it out yet but I have high hopes for it considering the RRP.



LAQA & Co Cloud Lips in Daydream (Full size RRP £12.70)
This is my favourite product from the box. It's such a beautiful pinky nude shade, it's matte without being too drying. What is there not to like?! Plus, the packaging is gorgeous. It doesn't have the best staying power but I know I'm going to be reaching for this a lot!


Lypsyl Mirror Compact (Full size RRP £4.99)
I have a ton of lip balms I'm working my way through but I love that this comes with a mirror. It's very handbag friendly as you can just chuck it in and go!



Steve Laurant Precision Tip Eyeliner (Full size RRP £18)
I used to be such an eyeliner junkie back in the days of Myspace. These days I have a fair few eyeliners sitting in my drawer that are mostly left untouched. But it is a staple product to have and I really like the tip of this one.


Naobay Equilibria Gel to Milk Cleanser (Full size RRP £15.99)
I do love a good cleanser but I find getting them in beauty boxes to be a bit hit and miss as what works for one person, can have the opposite effect on another. This one however sounds like it's going to be a hit for me. I suffer from dry combination skin so the fact that this has almond oil in sounds great.

Glossybox is a monthly subscription which costs £10 per month plus £3.25 P&P. You can save 20% on your first box by clicking here.

Do you have any beauty boxes?
What did you think to this month's Glossybox?

No comments:

Post a Comment