11 September 2017

Look Incredible Deluxe Box, August 2017.



I've been such a slacker lately, seeing how I'm only just getting round to reviewing the contents of the August Look Incredible deluxe box. The box costs £35 a month and contains full sized luxury beauty items. This month contains 4 products, instead of the usual 5 but one of the products more than makes up for that!



Too Faced Funfetti Eyeshadow Palette (RRP £30)
Too Faced are my favourite brand when it comes to eyeshadow palettes so I'm super pleased with this addition! I believe this palette was exclusive to Selfridges in the UK but isn't available to buy anymore. All the shades in this palette are extremely versatile, I can't wait to have a play around with it.


Nars Velvet Lip Liner in Patong Beach (RRP £18)
Lip liners are the one product I could actually do with more of, so any that appear in Look Incredible boxes are a welcome sight. I love the colour of this, especially now that we're heading into autumn.


Kiehl's Powerful Strength Eye Brightening Concentrate (RRP £39)
I'm umming and ahhing over whether to give this a go. I've never tried any Kiehl's products before so I'm curious, especially given the price tag how well this will work. The powerful strength claim worries me a bit as I do suffer from sensitive skin around my eyes but I could really use getting rid of my dark circles! I'm going to use it sparingly to see how my skin reacts before going full out with this but I've got my fingers crossed!


Mac Nail Lacquer in Texturise (RRP £13)
I'm so not a nail person, I rarely have to patience so I'm disappointed with this. This seems to be a top coat, though I know other boxes last month actually got some really nice shades. This will be added to my small stash but I can't see myself reaching for it much.


What do you think to this edition? The september box is already on it's way and I'm hoping for higher things. Even though I loved the makeup products, I'm unsure on the other two products but I still love this subscription!

No comments:

Post a Comment