11 August 2016

Little Known Box, July 2016.


This is my last box from Little Known Box. I signed up for the 3 month subscription and decided against renewing. I have nothing against the box itself, I've enjoyed discovering all these brands thanks to this box but it just doesn't excite me as much as other boxes I've tried.


Soap N Skin Soothe & Enrich Intense Body Butter Travel Size (RRP £6)
This feels so luxurious with a whipped texture. This will be coming with me on holiday as it's a perfect size for my toiletry bag! I'm not too keen on the scent but it will be an absolute saviour for my dry skin so it's something I'll be able to look past.



Odylique Conditioning Volumising Mascara (RRP £17.50)
This mascara is 100% natural and something I look forward to trying. The brush looks nice and big so I have high hopes for it.


Balance Me Radiance Face Mask travel size (RRP £12)
I already own a travel size of this that I havent got round to using but I'm not going to complain about having another! Another product that will be going in my holiday toiletry bag especially now I have one to keep at home too.


Zerreau Apple Towel Off Shampoo Foam travel size (RRP £3.99)
This is the product I'm most excited about. My hair is getting fairly long, so washing and drying it feels like such a chore. Dry shampoo is such a saviour for me but I read an article online in the last month or so saying that using it frequently can lead to baldness... Not what I wanted to read! So I hope this waterless shampoo foam works wonders. It smells delicious, so it's got that going for it before I've even tried it. If it works, I can see this becoming a favourite of mine.


HJ Manicure nail polishes in Lavender & Strawberry Daiquiri (RRP £9.50 each)
I already own a HJ Manicure polish in Lavender so this one will be going on depop.(dannilaura if anyone is interested.) I love the shade of the red one, the name is so cute. The fact that LKB included two polishes when they could of just put in one is very generous.


Lastly as a bonus product we have these two sample sachets. One is an argan oil and the other is a perfume made by the same company. I won't be getting any use out of these but they are a nice little extra to the box.

Do you have Little Known Box? What did you think to July's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment