29 February 2016

Mini TKMaxx & Primark Beauty Haul.

I've definitely been converted to a TKmaxx lover recently. I love that I have to have a proper good rummage throughout everything in the beauty section, makes finding some treasures really worthwhile! Last week, I managed to find these...


There was a really good selection of Nars duo eyeshadows. I opted for Brumes, which will be perfect for a smoky eye. New travel makeup bag essential? Oh yes! I picked this up for £9.99.

The other thing I found was the Hourglass No. 28 Primer Serum. This is just the 8ml travel size, but it has an RRP of £24 and I got it for £12.99. This is advertised as a primer and serum in one with 28 beneficial ingredients to nourish and prepare your skin for a flawless makeup application. This is the first Hourglass product I've ever owned so I'm excited to try this out.



I also headed to Primark for a mega splurge. Amongst all the clothing items, I also bought a few beauty bits...

The Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon in Dark Purple. Do I even need to mention how great these are? The hype is real, if you haven't given in to it yet, you need to! These crayons are only £2 each but they are amazing. I think I've just about got them in every colour now. I might do a seperate post on these at some point and include swatches.

I think the Makeup Brush Cleanser is a new product as I hadn't seen it on previous visits. This was also only £2 and for that price, I'm not bothered if it turns out to be complete rubbish but I'm interested to see how it compares to a pricier cleanser.

The Brow Fixing Gel was only £1, a complete steal! Saying that, I haven't tried it yet but c'mon, one pound! I'm a fan of Primark's brow pencils so I do have high hopes for the gel.

Lastly, I picked up the Makeup Revolution Pro Prime Aqua Priming Base in superdrug. I've only tried this once but I'm liking it so far. I'd never used a spray primer before but I think I could turn out to prefer this. I have quite dry skin so this could be a better option for me.

Have you found any gems in TKmaxx recently? Have you tried Primark's lipstick crayons?

No comments:

Post a Comment