23 November 2018

Glossybox VS Birchbox, November 2018.



Ahh, the second to last Glossybox vs. Birchbox. One more box and I can finally cancel Birchbox! On a month to month basis, both boxes cost £10 which is why I prefer Glossybox. You get much more value for your money.





In November's Birchbox, there are 3 full size items adding up to a value of £22.45. 

Manna Kadar Cosmetics Diamond Dust Roller Eyeshadow in Enchanted (Full Size RRP £15)
"Add a touch of sparkle and shine to your eyeshadow game with this shimmering treat. The rollerball packaging guarantees smooth, easy application and long-lasting colour without any mess or fuss. Just glide it over your eyelids- no brushes required!"

The best thing in this month's box, by far. This is stunning! It's such a gorgeous shade and easy to use, I'm very happy with this.



Sand & Sky Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask
"It's not hard to see why this mask has been an instant hit. The 4-in-1 formula detoxes, invigorates, refines and brightens your complexion with a healthy dose of pink clay. Plus, soothing aloe vera and pomegranate tighten pores for a radiant skin."

I'm really looking forward to trying this as I have heard great things, it's just the size of this sample that bothers me. One use and that's that!


Polaar Night Cream
"Effectively a great night's sleep in a pot, this moisturiser works to brighten your skin overnight. Enriched with boreal algae- an ingredient that reacts to the blue light of the moon to boost cell renewal- you'll wake to a plump, healthy-looking complexion."

I really like the sound of this and this will come in handy as I'm almost out of my Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask.

Dr. PAWPAW Original clear Balm (Full size RRP £3.95)
"Meet Dr. PawPaw- your does-it-all balm! The star ingredient is fermented pawpaw, which might sound strange but boasts natural healing qualities for a multitude of uses. From moisturiser to lip balm and split-end sealer to sunburn-soother, it calms and soothes skins wherever you need it."

I'm just gunna chuck this in my handbag and use it as a lip balm.


Spacemasks Self-Heating Eye Mask (Full size RRP £3.50)
"Unwinding from a stressful day isn't always as easy as it sounds. When you're struggling to switch off, reach for this relaxing Spacemask infused with mood-calming jasmine. A thin layer of iron filings inside the mask entwine with oxygen molecules in the air causing the mask to heat up for soothing results."


This sounds like heaven, I'm gunna be using this tonight!




One of the best Birchboxes I've had but it's not amazing. Next month looks promising though as the sneak peek is a full size Laritzy liquid lipstick.





Onto Glossy box, it contains 2 full size make up items, adding up to a value of £28. 



Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Venus (full size RRP £18)
"Non-drying, featherweight, densely-pigmented and with a stunning, suedette finish, there’s nothing about Huda Beauty’s Liquid Mattes we’re not obsessed with. Already causing a furore (we’ve been completely inundated with requests for these lip lacquers), the silky formula applies like a lipgloss then dries in moments – cloaking your pout with a smooth, kiss-resistant veil of vibrant colour that won’t smudge, flake or transfer."


Lip products are always my favourite to receive and I'm really excited to finally try something from Huda Beauty. I almost picked up the Faux Filter foundation while in Sephora but talked myself out of buying it. I love the shade of this, it's the perfect nude for me. My highlight of November's box.



Stylondon Eaton Square Eyeshadow Palette (full size RRP £9.99)
"High quality 9 colour palette offers a perfect assortment of colours for all kinds of makeup."

This is a cute little palette. The size would make it ideal for a travel makeup bag.


Novex My Curls Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
"Novex My Curls Deep Hair Mask was created to take your curls and give them movement and lots of hydration. Its formula contains a mix of 7 Nutri functional Oils and Cranberry's, which will give curls more hydration, nutrition and a powerful anti frizz action."

This isn't suited to my hair type at all so this is something I'll be passing on to someone else.


Context Micro-Derm Regenerator
"A two-in-one cleanser and gentle exfoliator enhanced with the same crystals used in professional microdermabrasion treatments. Soothes and purifies skin as it effectively cleanses. Polishes and removes dead skin cells. Powerful antioxidants combine to protect cells and fight free radical damage. Skin is left soft, hydrated, and healthy-looking."

I love adding cleansers to my stash through beauty boxes, it means I haven't had to buy any myself in ages! This sounds interesting with it also being an exfoliator.


Your Good Skin Balancing Skin Concentrate
"Immediate results from day 1 - 95% of women felt softer & smoother skin. By day 14 - 84% noticed brighter skin & 79% noticed more even skin. By day 28 - 77% had less visible skin problems & 88% noticed healthier looking skin."

Another small sample, I'll save this to take in my travel toiletries. It does smell nice though!

We also got an extra treat of a sample of Chloe Eau De Parfum.

I've lost the card that came with this month's Glossybox and I can't remember what the sneak peek for December is. Does anyone know? Let me know down in the comments below!

Danni
X

No comments:

Post a Comment