18 December 2016

Look Incredible Box, December 2016.


Another month, another Look Incredible box. Look Incredible's standard box costs £18.99 per month plus another £2.50 postage. The boxes are sent through Royal Mail's tracked service so you can see where your box is at every stage of delivery. I love when it gets to the local delivery office and I know it will be delivered that same day!

Let's look at what was in the box!



Spa Retreats Signature Smoothing Body Scrub (RRP £15)
We had a Spa Retreats product in last month's box but I hated it. Rose scents, eugh, just no! But this is a scent I like. It isn't too strong or over powering so I'll definitely be keeping this one.


No 7 Intense Volume Mascara (RRP £9.99)
There was a different No 7 mascara in a Look Incredible box during the summer. I believe it was the excellent definition mascara (or something along those lines anyway!) and I loved that. It'll be interesting to see how this one holds up in comparison. I haven't opened this yet as I've already got a load of other mascaras on the go but the reviews online seem promising.


Korres Zea Mays Blush in Apricot (RRP £14.50)
This isn't a shade I would normally go for but I quite like this. The blush is velvet smooth with a luminous finish and the size is pretty decent too.


Buxom Full Bodied Lip Gloss in Sha-Bang (RRP £16)
I'm definitely more of a lipstick girl than a gloss girl but I like this one as it is very pigmented. It's got a nice minty scent with pout plumping effect.


Laura Geller Creme Sheers Lip Colour in Rich Pomegranate (RRP £21)
I was very happy when I saw the colour of this. A nice red for the chistmas season! And then I swatched it... True to it's name, it is a sheer wash of colour so wasn't the red I was hoping it to be. It's still a nice colour and I will use it but I think Look Incredible missed an opportunity here!

L - R: Buxom Lipgloss, Laura Geller Lip Colour & Korres Blush.

This will be the last standard box I get from Look Incredible (at least for now) as I've restarted my deluxe subscription. It's definitely worth it for an extra £13.50 and I shouldn't have let the one disappointing box put me off. I got both boxes this month so there is another post still to come!

Do you get any of the Look Incredible boxes? What did you think to December's editions?

Don't forget you can follow me on bloglovin to stay up to date with new posts.

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment