13 July 2016

June Empties.

It's been a slow month for getting through products and while this is an empties post for June, it includes May as well.



L'oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water
My go to Micellar water! I prefer this over the Garnier one I'm currently using as it does a better job at removing my makeup and seems gentler on my sensitive skin. I'm trying to get through my other waters and cleansers before buying another bottle.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion
I can be quite lazy when it comes to rubbing in a moisturising lotion after a bath or shower, but this makes the process so much faster. It sprays on quick and easy, absorbing into the skin like a dream. I definitely need to pick up another can of this.

Lush Floating Island Bath Oil
I love a good bath oil. While they may not look as impressive in the tub as Lush's bath bombs or bubble bars, I can feel the difference afterwards. My skin feels so much softer and silkier. I love the scent of Floating Island, the vanilla pod on the top makes it a strong one.

Carex Complete Chocolate Orange Handwash
Oh my god, I have so much love for Carex's Fun Edition range. This chocolate orange one is my favourite but I love the strawberry laces one too. It's insane how exact the scents are. If you haven't given these a go yet, you need to!

Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Leave-in Conditioner
This sample sachet of conditioner was in one of last month's beauty boxes and I used it the day after receiving it. It made such a difference to my hair and I'll be picking up a full size bottle soon.

Batiste Coconut & Exotic Tropical Dry Shampoo
I go through cans of dry shampoo quite quickly so I always go for the bigger can. This scent is my favourite out of all Batiste's range.

No comments:

Post a Comment