11 April 2016

March Empties.




I haven't posted in a while, so this empties post is a bit very late. The reason why being I took a little city break at the start of the month but let's save the details of that for another post, shall we? I'd never really thought about how many products I use up a month and this is only my second empties post but I'm surprised that there's more than two things!


Lush Candy Mountain Bubble Bar & Ladybird Bubble BarI'm gutted to see these used up as they're both from seasonal ranges. Ladybird was my favourite out of the two, I loved the scent of peppermint and it turned my bath a lovely colour. I'm slowly working my way through my basket of Lush goodies as I'm on a self imposed Lush ban until it's looking a little emptier. There will definitely be some more Lush products in my empties for next month too!



Vera Wang Rock Princess Eau De Toilette 100ml
This has been a favourite of mine since it was released back in '09. I've only tried the original and this one out of the Princess range but I will keep buying this again and again. It has top notes of peach, raspberry and bergamot; heart notes of heliotrope, rose, jasmine and lily; and bottom notes of cashmere wood, musk, iris and coconut. (Yes, I had to look it up as I'm useless as describing scents.)

Primark Polka Eau De Toilette 50ml
This little bargain only cost £6 and it smells lovely, with the bottle reminding me of the Marc Jacobs Daisy range. I've read that the actual perfume itself is a pretty good dupe for Paco Rabanne's Lady Million but I've never smelt that myself so can't tell you whether I agree or not! I've still got the £2 rollerball of Polka so I won't be rushing out to buy another bottle just yet.

Diesel Loverdose Eau De Toilette 1.5ml
A bit cheeky of me to include a sample perfume in my empties, right? Oh well.
I received a bottle of this for my birthday about five years ago from one of my friends and got through it pretty quickly. Finding this sample size rolling around my muji drawers reminded me how much I loved it! I'm not even sure where this sample came from but it's given me the push I needed to make me want to buy myself a full size bottle.


Rimmel Stay Matte Primer

Rimmel is my favourite high street make up brand and this little primer has been well loved, which explains why the tube is so dirty. This is a definite repurchase.

Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover Pads
When it comes to skincare, I love Simple products and I've already got another pack of these ready to go now that this one is empty. I tend to only reach for these when I'm wearing eyeshadow and mascara, instead of just mascara else I'm go through these incredibly quickly. It's a handy little pack for travelling with too.


So, that's it for March. What did you use up last month?
Don't forget you can now follow me on Bloglovin to stay up to date with new posts!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment