28 January 2016

Cargo Vintage Escapes palette

A browse of the beauty section of the TKMaxx website led to a spontaneous purchase which I'm extremely happy with. While showing restraint and holding back on adding some single Nars eye shadows and the balm products to my basket, I did pick up the Cargo Vintage Escape palette. 

I know this palette was in a cohorted box sometime last summer, when the monthly boxes were still on a first come, first served basis.

This palette has an RRP of £35 but TKMaxx were selling it for £7.99. I didn't even need to think twice about buying it.




The palette is packaged in a leather casing, giving it a super sleek look and the shades inside the palette are gorgeous. I can already tell from a quick couple of swatches, that cinnamon is going to be my favourite shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment