10 February 2019

Glossybox, February 2019



It's February, which means its that time of year where beauty boxes go all Valentines themed. Last year's February Glossybox was one of my absolute faves but how does this one compare?




Inside we have seven items and it's a pretty good variety, especially for the price. Glossybox costs £10 plus £3.25 P&P per month on a rolling subscription basis. But they've just launched a new way to pay, where you can sign up for a year in advance but still pay monthly and that makes the boxes £8.50 plus £3.25 P&P per month. You can also pay upfront for boxes with 3 month, 6 month or 12 month plans being available to choose from.




Huda Beauty Lip Contour in Venus (Full size RRP £16)

"We just love this flirty Lip Contour from beauty expert Huda Kattan. Waterproof and transfer-free, its glides on effortlessly to give your pout an intense shot of colour. Use it to both contour and colour your lips, or pair it with Huda Beauty's Liquid Matte Lipstick for a beautiful matte finish."

Two shades were available in this, Venus or Flirt. I got Venus which is the same shade I got in the liquid lipstick a few month's back so I'm very happy! I'm really loving the addition of all these Huda Beauty products in Glossybox recently.



Luxie Beauty Medium Fan Face Brush 560 (Full size RRP £15)

"Show yourself some love by adding a little shimmer to your complexion with this perfectly-sized fan brush. Its unique shape makes applying powdered highlighters effortless. Sweep it across your cheekbones, brow bones, cupid's bow and nose for a flawless finish."

This is a cute little brush an definitely better quality than the fan brush I normally use for highlight. Brushes in boxes are always a winner.




Mugler Alien Fusion Perfum and Alien Man Fusion (Samples)

"We're treating you to the new Alien Fusion fragrances by Mugler- one for you and one for your special someone."

Me and Glenn are both picky when it comes to fragrance and neither of us liked these but they were a nice little extra to receive.




Nails Inc Status Ready Nail Varnish (Full size RRP £15)

"Long-lasting and super glossy, this sultry nail polish is a fabulously intense, deep cherry red hue. Better yet, it boasts an expertly designed brush that perfectly fits the shape and width of your nail. Giving yourself an immaculate manicure has never been easier!"

I freaking love this shade! My nails are all broken down right now so wearing this will definitely be an improvement. I never tend to buy nail polishes but I really like Nails Inc as I've had a few in boxes before and really love the formula.



Regenerate Enamel Science Advanced Toothpaste (Deluxe Mini worth £2.50)

"There's nothing more charming than a nice smile. Give your teeth a spruce with this regenerating, strengthening and enamel mineral restoring toothpaste. Boasting unique NR-5 ingredients, it reverse the early enamel erosion process, while also giving you pearly-white teeth and fresh, minty breath."

Well, this is my second tube of this and I haven't even opened the first one yet! I thought I'd got my other one in a Birchbox but when I back through my Instagram feed to check, I actually got it in July's Glossybox. So within 8 boxes, there's a repeat item. Not impressed to be honest!



Vitamasques Multivitamin Mask (Full size RRP £4.99)

"Achieve a breathtaking complexion with this pampering Korean face mask. Formulated with nourishing vitamins, it moisturises and hydrates dry skin for a healthy glow."

I love a good sheet mask and this sounds perfect for my dry skin.


What do you think of the February box?

The sneak peek for March is a plumping peppermint and blood orange lip balm by BYBI.

You can see my previous months Glossybox posts by clicking here.

Danni
X

No comments:

Post a Comment